Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Season

Sorry, I haven't posted anything in awhile.  I have some awesome mini-sessions to share from some great families.  November blew through like a tornado and now like everyone else... the Christmas season is upon me.  I have my tree up which I adore this year.... pictures to come.  And all the Christmas card orders ready and on route... I would say that its been a successful season so far.  And I've been so pleased with my clients cards I can't wait till next year!

 Owen... will be celebrating his 1st birthday in a couple months.  He was a doll to photograph, so serious but just so happy!  Isn't he just cute as a button in his bowtie!
 The Christy family... we braved this unbearable cold day to get a family portrait.  It must have been around 15 degrees with the windchill.  The poor little guys.. but the toughed it out for some really cute images!


0 comments:

Post a Comment