Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Love & Food

I am itching to go back over to Harpers Ferry to do any type of shoot..... maybe a couples shoot just because!  Or even some family or child session for Holiday cards... not too late!  I love the tiny town with its cobblestone roads over looking the rivers merging.  Its a beautiful place and would love to go play around with anyone interested!



Since Autumn has arrived, Ive been obsessed with my crock pot!  I love love this recipe I stole from a friend and would like to share it with you.  I am always looking for easy crock pot ideas.... so send some on over if want and I'll be sure to try it!

Big crock pot size....

Add all in at once
6 cans of Northern beans
4 chicken breasts (frozen works too)
1 jar of southwestern salsa
Add only enough water until everything covered

Cook low for 8 hrs.... and WAALA  yummy in your tummy!
Add grated cheese and sour cream to your liking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment