Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Benton Charles

One of the things I miss the most about living so far away... is my second cousin Ben. He just turned 1 and grows and changes so fast! My cousin Amy & Danny have made not just a cute baby boy but our next kid genius LOL! He was so entertaining... he knew every animal noise there was.. it was like pulling the string on that toy that spun around and when it landed on an animal it would make the noise. And when you would ask him "How big is Ben?" He would stretch up so high with his arms and we would all say "SO BiG"
I found this antique scooter a day before I came to visit... and it proved to be an awesome investment...at least Ben loved it! He sat right down and tried scooting down the path. He was having such a great time on it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment